Sunday, December 22, 2013

2nd row started!


My biggest fear on this row was how to mingle the color changes like I've been doing.  Instead of fretting about it any longer, I just made the pink row bigger so the seam will go right down the center of the pink.  In a way, this is break a rule or guideline of doubleweave.  One of the guidelines is to make your seam at color changes.  But after a unanimous vote of me and my hubby, we decided that increasing the pink stripe would probably be the best, especially since I didn't want to have to deal with a mingle of the colors here.  Now onward we go!

One of the things I'm doing in this row is taping a piece of paper between the layers so that I can see where I've skipped in order to mix the colors together.  This will help me not skip any dents by accident!