Saturday, June 15, 2013

Too many colors?

I don't feel like I have many options left to make 2 color rugs, so I think from this point on, I will have to do some combinations.





It's not a bad thing, it's actually a really relieving feeling to me!



I'm the kind of person that likes to mix things all-together and see what happens.  I married someone completely opposite of me... I married someone who likes things very organized!  So he will probably not like this as much, but this is right up my alley!



I am using the zigzag pattern and repeating it 3 times to make it 1 inch long.


I have blues, greens, blue/greens, whites, yellow, two shades of red, and some brown to choose from.  I hope it looks ok in the end!  I am betting it will, but I'm feeling a little unsure at this point in time.  I mean, I personally like it, but I hope the colors don't distract from the zigzags... or I hope that they don't clash too badly.  I will admit (but I don't do it very often) that sometimes my stuff doesn't work out.  Oddly in the blog world, you can kind of skip showing that kind of stuff!  But I think this one will be ok.  I think there is a lot of potential here for creativity!

Oh, and PS.  I dyed the green!  Remember it here??