Monday, March 25, 2013

The "Everything Bite" towels

One day, I had this random idea to mix everything together and make some towels.  I set out all the colors, and at first I wasn't too impressed with it, but I just wanted something with everything in it!  But now that I have the warp all measured out, I like all these colors mixed together.

 I am naming them my "everything bite" towels, because it's a bite of everything!  When I make something yummy for Brian to eat, usually he has to have a bite of it that includes "everything" in it, and he calls it his "everything bite", so that is where the name stems from!  Furthermore, I feel that we are at a point in our lives right now where we need to make some major decisions before we progress forward, and as I consider everything we have in mind, I am taking my very own "everything bite" of our situation!  I think things are headed in the right direction, but we can do better and there is more to come for us!  So in celebration of all the good things that are right at our fingertips...

Now introducing the "everything bite" towels!


 
 This warp has 21 different colors in it!




 

They're going to be so fun and exciting!