Saturday, November 3, 2012

Bubble Gum #26

This is polyester scarf No. 26.
These pinks were hard to photograph because they were so bright and peppy!


When I was out and about one day, I was thinking about this multicolored yarn and thought to myself, I wonder what this yarn is named?  I figured that "Playful" would be the perfect name.  Then, when I went home and looked at the yarn, it was called playful!  Haha... I guess I'm really in touch with my yarn!


 Anyway, I think I have this picture down to the correct shade.


I love these scarves and I love how people love my scarves!!!  But I find relief knowing I have special order papers set up for the show.  I can't weave everyone a perfect scarf without some direction! 

When the show is over, I have an idea of where I want to go with weaving, but I also like the constant work the show provides.  I also like the focus it gives me, and the challenge to get everything done AND meet the expectations of all my people!  Sometimes I get some cool requests from people that stretch me as a weaver.  I like those kinds of jobs!  They make me open up my mind and really communicate with the person what they want.  It also helps me to be super creative!

I think in general though, I just love to weave!!!

Oh, and by the way, I got that pattern a few days ago WRONG yet again!!  So sorry!!!  THIS is what it's supposed to be!  It just didn't look right, and I finally figured out why!


It was from this scarf:



Finally, the both the pattern and the weave look alike!!!



PS.  I think I'm also liking drawing.  Here are my improved boxes: 


They are still a work in progress, but I feel like they are also coming along nicely!  My uncle suggested that I Try some shading, so these boxes have 4 different shades in them.  I think it shows the hollowness well.