Saturday, April 28, 2012

First peek!


We've gotten started on the celebration towels!  And I love them!

In other news, I have decided not to hoard the weeds anymore.  It was time I gave it up anyway and share with the rest of the city! Haha... just kidding!  My hubby is just working too many hours to take care of the weeds on his own, so I decided to pitch in and help him out.  I didn't take any before pictures because frankly, I was too ashamed at all the weeds in both the back and front yards!  But I'll tell you what, I did fill two dumpsters full of weeds...

Here is the back yard:




 And this is from the front garden:




Wow, this looks so much better.  I even vacuumed off the front porch to add to the niceness of it.  Tomorrow, it's more weeding for the rest of the yard and a few I didn't catch today in those areas.  I also might mow behind the house on the property line.  It's so shaggy!