Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day Sleeper

 Zip is a day sleeper AND a night sleeper.  Gosh, I wish I could sleep so much!  He likes to pull quilts off of the backs of chairs and curl up in them.  I found him napping like this (tail curl and all!) and I thought it looked SO CUTE!  He's such a funny cat!


As for weaving: 1 rainbow scarf down, 1 more to go!


 I made sure to add 10% for shrinkage.  Although these friends aren't being picky about anything.  It's so nice to work with such open people!


 And I just love their love for color!



It's fun to watch all the different color combinations as the treadles are lifted.  Sometimes it's all light colors, sometimes dark, sometimes a mix, some primary, some secondary, etc., etc., etc.!



OK, now back to the napping!


...maybe this time with Scout...