Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving day memories



Thanksgiving was great this year.  I feel like we have a lot to be grateful for this year.  I think the biggest topic that kept coming up today was how thankful we are for Brian's job this year!  I can't wait to see where we'll be 1 year from now.


Here are a few of the fun things we did on Thanksgiving:












I played with yarn... these are intriguing colors!







Between all the festivities, I put on a new summer and winter warp!










Brian picked the remainder of the garden.
I think I'll be canning these tomorrow!  
I predict 14 quarts of cooked carrots!  
Yum!




This wraps up our gardens until next spring. 





We divided all the cooking this year.  I made the turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, and the pies.  I ran out of circular dishes, so we had a regular pie and a squared pie.  They were both really popular!

 


 My mom brought me a Thanksgiving quilt!  It's so warm and pretty!







 We took a lovely walk and watched the clouds roll in.  It was so pretty out today!


 




Happy Thanksgiving!